Innovation is a strategic objective for SIMELEC, which explains our commitment to R+D+i.
Such a commitment is materialised in the creation of the company’s own R+D+i Department.
We are currently developing an improvement project for regulation and control systems
in technical installations found in buildings. It is based on the following lines of research:
- Line 1: Improvement of the control algorithms, based on the minimisation of CO2 emissions.
- Line 2: Impact of biomass gasification technologies on the CO2 emissions of major tertiary buildings.
- Line 3: Impact of the CO2 emission minimisation algorithm on the building’s emissions and its energy labelling.
- Line 4: Implementation of the CO2 emission minimisation algorithm in remote management systems
with web technologies and subsequent implementation of mobile systems (PDA's, SmartPhones, ...).
- Line 5: Implementation of the algorithm for the control of devices based on KNX and DMLS open communications protocols.